The Universal Pistol Holster is a versatile adaptable holster that fully adjusts to accomodate a wide variety of large and small frame pistols.
Adjustment is simple and quick by way of velcro closure. Sidearms are secured firmly by way of a moulded composite internal housing. The weapon is released by means of a push down thumb release.
The rear of the holster has 3 rows of MOLLE webbing with 2 MOLLE arms, which allows it to be attached to a diverse range of Warrior Assault Systems gear such as the PLB belt, Frag Belts, Cobra belts and Rigger Belts. The UPH’s MOLLE also allows it to be attached to armour carriers and chest rigs such as the 901.
Made from high quality US Mil. Spec materials.
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.